The numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn Market Research. Numerator’s Data Associate (Bilingual French) will be part of our Mississauga team for advertising collection and processing. If you have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office), can translate French Online, TV, Radio, and Print ads, and like to learn new systems and processes, this is the opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure ads are received and processed in the most timely and cost-effective way possible
- Follow up on missing print / digital materials
- Report on status, coverage, volume and other metrics
- Prepare documents for internal management, external contacts and clients
- Assist in improving/developing new processes
- Assist or lead special projects
- Daily tasks consist of reviewing English or French Online, TV, Radio or Print spots, scanning or downloading ads, entering ads into our proprietary system, QC / validation, investigating/resolving issues
- Communicate effectively with team members, managers and other operational teams.
Skills & Requirements
- Associate degree or higher
- Experience working with data preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluency in French and English
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Follows through with all assignments and meets the deadline
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Efficient time management, prioritization and organization
- Embraces process changes
- Flexibility in learning and managing multiple job functions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Start your job application: Click here to Apply Now