France visit/tourist visa
The European country France has a group of wonderful tourist attractions, historical monuments, and other places. France is full of wonderful sights to visit. From romantic Paris to beautiful Dordogne, France has much more economical for tourists. Take a step forward and choose a Schengen visa to travel through picturesque France.
Schengen visa overview
The Schengen visa is generally granted for a limited time and allows them to travel around the Schengen area. The Schengen Area consists of 26 countries. Some of the countries you can travel to when you have a Schengen visa include Austria, France, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
The process of visiting tourists / visiting France involves a few simple steps:
The individual must choose the right option regarding the time he intends to stay in France, the period specified, and fill in all personal information, work-related information, etc. If an applicant has a call from France, he or she must write the information on incentives as required by the application form. When filling out the form, the applicant must sign and send it with all the necessary documents required for this visa.
If you are applying as a tourist, you must collect the documents mentioned under the category of applicants. If you have been invited by a person from France, you must provide important documents from your spokesperson along with your documents.
Passport (the passport must be valid for at least three months before the intended stay in the Schengen area)
- Copy of passport (front page, last, visa pages)
- 2 color images 35 * 45 mm with white background 70% face
- Copy of PAN / Aadhar card
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Fixed deposits (if any)
- Proof of employment
- Payment slips for the last 6 months
- Copy the income tax returns of the last 3 years with a copy of the Pan card
- Ticket front/ticket confirmed (with photo)
- Proof of residence (confirmation of hotel reservation).
- Leave the confirmation letter