Build a meaningful career
At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
- Lead the development, testing configuration, and implementation of new projects, enhancements, and interfaces.
- Participate in the collection of business requirements and oversee the translation of business needs to system design through to deployment.
- Create and maintain complex system configuration and troubleshooting of business processes in, HCM, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Payroll and/or Talent Management.
- Supports business process development, setup modifications, integrations, security and overall maintenance of Workday
- Coordinates and launches bi-annual releases, including analysis of impacts of new functionality; testing; integrations and cross-functional up and downstream analysis
- Partner with key stakeholders in issue identification, analysis and resolution
- Maintain security and participate in audit and governance exercises
- Maintains data integrity and supports data migration and conversion for acquisitions
- 3+ year’s Workday experience
- Strong understanding in multiple Workday modules, including Advanced Compensation, Talent/Recruitment, HCM, Payroll and Time Tracking
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel and Access
- A flexible schedule is required to meet global scheduling requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and guide decision making
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to set priorities, execute tasks independently and to timeline, providing timely follow-up and resolution
- Proficiency in data validation, mining and presentation of data analysis
Fulfilling work that matters
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We’re always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At Morneau Shepell, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually and look forward to receiving your application.